The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Dr. Jim D. Lummus, D.P.M.
B.S. in Chemistry, Angelo State University San Angelo, TX
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine Cleveland, OH.
Residency in Podiatric Surgery, Doctors General Hospital, Oklahoma City, OK.
Certified in Foot Surger, by America Board of Podiatric Surgery
Fellow American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
Member Texas State Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners, 1997 to 2003.
Member Exam Development Committee, Texas State Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners, 1995 to 2003
Yvonne Busenlehner, Office Manager
- Graduate Ballinger High School
- Attended Odessa College
- Graduate Angelo State University
- 16 years in medical field
- 6 years as a Certified Pharmacy Technician & Certified Intravenous Drug Therapy Technician
- 10 years in Podiatry
- Podiatric Medical Radiologic Technician
- Certified Theraputic Shoe Fitter
- Extensive knowledge of insurance contracting and policy requirements
- Broad understanding of most group coverage and benefits in the greater San Angelo area
- 57 hours of Continuing Education thru Angelo State University with a focus on Effective Employee Supervision
- Successfully Completed Medical Coding and Medical Terminology courses
Megan Herring, Receptionist
- Graduate Elgin High School
- Attended Howard College
- Attended Virginia College, Austin, TX
- President's list Virginia College
- Certified Podiatric Medical Radiologic Technician
- Volunteers with American Cancer Society Relay for Life